Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Rockefeller Tree (AG on the mind)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm here watching NBC's tree lighting festivities and all I keep thinking about is that AGP is just steps away! Aww, that AG. Always on my mind.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! I'm watching it too.

    We're going to AGP on Saturday to see the Holiday show. I'm VERY excited that the tree will be lit already because usually it's the first weekend of December! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha - I thought the same thing when I was watching it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •